ExplorOz Traveller - update to new version V4.1

Hi everyone,
Just letting you know that all platforms (Apple, Android, Windows) received the V4.1 update last night.

Since the major update to V4.0 was only last month, we have added more features and improved the map download performance. We also had some good feedback from iPhone 10 (and up) users with the screen cut outs and redesigned the style to fit better and fixed some other very minor but annoying bugs.

V4.1 features a new mechanism which uses live traffic when building the current driving directions segment (online only) and enabled us to add new images so that the new Place Types that have been built into the system can be displayed. The new Place Types are "Horse Yards", and "Historic Site" - this was formerly "Historic/Landmark Trees".

We also suggest you update your Places & Treks database to pick up the 6 new Trek Notes. The app now has 197 Treks - these new Treks are not for vehicles - they are the shared-use Rail Trails in Victoria for walkers, cyclists and horses. You can also view them on the website - go to Treks - then select New Treks.

We have a lot of new Trek content coming for walkers and cyclists especially. Stay tuned!

Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 3 Moderator

Sponsored Links