VIP Support for Members

We recently updated our Membership offering and have added "VIP Support".
Please read our updated webpage ExplorOz Membership

Here's what this means for you: If you reach out to us for assistance via phone, email, or our Help Desk and we have a backlog of support requests, Members will be given priority over non-Members. To expedite your request, please remember to include your Member number and User ID in all correspondence. For non-Members, if the answer to your question is already available in one of our Help Guides, we may direct you to the guide rather than providing a customized reply. VIP support is designed to save time.

However, we must emphasize that our support is limited to matters related to ExplorOz products and services. If you need help with unrelated issues, such as using your PC, navigating app stores, troubleshooting your headunit, or seeking advice outside of our offerings, we recommend using Google search, asking a friend or family member, or posting your question on Facebook or the Forum.

TIP:
We cannot look up or verify your account using your Screen Name, as it is just your alias. This is why we need your Member number or User ID. While we sometimes use your email address to look up your account, issues can arise if you have changed your email address or have multiple accounts registered with the same email.

Regards Michelle
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Travelling fulltime in 2024

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Reply Expand Un-Read 4 Moderator

Sponsored Links