Track Logs... be nice to see them more accessible.

Submitted: Monday, Jul 15, 2024 at 11:37
ThreadID: 148019 Views:663 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
Hi,

I know that TrackLogs that other users have set to "Open Status" can be imported as a Shared one for personal use.

I am finding the process a bit clumsy when on the road and of course impossible when connectivity is not avaliable, if development resources at some time permit it would be nice to see "open" Track Logs become "full citizens" in the ExplorOz Traveller app.. searchable and usable from within the app, no sync required. Appreciating that there's a storage overhead for these that I'm personally willing to accept (maybe a # of points limit could be set or something)..

Cheers.
Back Reply Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz - David & Michelle - Monday, Jul 15, 2024 at 13:53

Monday, Jul 15, 2024 at 13:53
HI Duncan,
Whilst we do have a facility to receive suggestions on our Help Desk I am happy to comment publicly on your post because I can confirm that we have been working on this exact idea for some time now. So yes in time, this exact feature you are suggesting will become available.

David has it all worked out in his head apparently. So stay tuned. ...

For now, we have just completed alpha testing of Version 9.0 and this is about to go into Beta. This new version contains some good UI updates AND some important performance improvements as a result of these changes.

We are keen to get Track Logs in soon too - but this too would be a major update, ie. Version 10. Not likely until end of year or early 2025. But a definite high priority.

Regards Michelle
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Travelling fulltime in 2024

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 646199

Follow Up By: Member - Duncan2H - Monday, Jul 15, 2024 at 13:55

Monday, Jul 15, 2024 at 13:55
Super.. I'm on the beta program so I'll keep my eyes open next year for that feature when it goes into beta.

Thanks for the prompt response!
FollowupID: 926705

Sponsored Links