New User Manual

The updated User Manual for the Traveller app has just been published so it will auto sync next time you open the app on your device.

Don't forget to use the Index to jump to each section quickly (or use the search tools in your PDF reader).
We also publish the manual on theTraveller webpage.

This contains all the new screen shots, instructions, and new Settings options for the new features added to v7.6 that has just been released.

And I discovered I had missed a whole page of instructions about using Track Logs in the Using Data Menu section on page 7 so this will be very helpful for those of you not understanding that to see Track Logs on the map, you need to add them to folders and then select Folders from the Map Layers to ensure they appear.

I've also added more subheadings in the Using the Data Menu section of the Index Page that clarifies how to use filters, lists etc.

I also made a big change in the Operating Tips & Troubleshooting section related to the Auto Syncing and the Pin - this will help you understand what's going on during the auto sync process and the meaning of the changing Pin colours.

I hope you find it useful,
Let me know any errors you find, or any omissions you think should be included. It's easy to update and republish due to the auto syncing updates.

Cheers Michelle
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 3 Moderator

Sponsored Links