Wyangala caravan park Rd

Happy new year. Just wondering if anyone has been on the road to Wyangala CP in the past few weeks?
Have been told the road is nearly impassable, checked with the park and they believe it’s all right?
Cheers
Tony
"For the Rover's life has pleasures, that the townsfolk will never know" - sort of from Banjo Paterson

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Nomadic Navara - Monday, Jan 02, 2023 at 18:34

Monday, Jan 02, 2023 at 18:34
Are you talking of the one on the east side or the one on the west side?
PeterD
Retired radio and electronics technician

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 642462

Follow Up By: Member - Sanantone - Monday, Jan 02, 2023 at 19:08

Monday, Jan 02, 2023 at 19:08
Hi Peter, I guess you would say it’s the one on the west side (Goulburn side) of the dam, on Wyangala Rd off Trout Farm Rd?

Not been there before, but going next month, the other holiday park that I am aware of is, Grabine Lakeside Park, on the east (Sydney side) of the dam?
Tony
"For the Rover's life has pleasures, that the townsfolk will never know" - sort of from Banjo Paterson

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 922037

Reply By: Member - Rob S (NSW) - Wednesday, Jan 04, 2023 at 15:31

Wednesday, Jan 04, 2023 at 15:31
Went out there just before Christmas, via Woodstock, reg hailstone way down to the dam ,road was fine . but the mid western hwy from Bathurst is pretty chewed up in sections pot hole etc.

Rob
I only ever made one mistake
and that's when I thought I was wrong!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 642496

Follow Up By: Member - Sanantone - Wednesday, Jan 04, 2023 at 18:01

Wednesday, Jan 04, 2023 at 18:01
Thanks Rob, I am coming in the other way (from Goulburn), so maybe OK as the park said.
Cheers
Tony

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 922071

Sponsored Links