New Blog - Wheatbelt Road Cycling Tour

Submitted: Friday, Apr 29, 2022 at 19:57
ThreadID: 143641 Views:4079 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Hi everyone,
I've just finished publishing our blog from our recent 5 day cycling trip in the WA Wheatbelt covering 530km in early April.

The Wheatbelt is probably one of the most underrated locations in this state and whilst we've been out camping and exploring in the region before, we've never done it quite like this. It was quite an eye opener from this perspective so take a peek at the photos and see if you learn something. We sure did! PS: did you know you can stay in upmarket hotel accommodation rooms in 2 storey federation hotels including breakfast for $80-$120 per night? Eye opening I tell you! For something different, I highly recommend a road trip into the Wheatbelt just to stay in these heritage hotels.

David & Michelle's 500km Wheatbelt Cycling Tour
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 4 Moderator

Reply By: equinox - Saturday, Apr 30, 2022 at 16:34

Saturday, Apr 30, 2022 at 16:34
Well done - gee the interior of the Greenhills Inn is a bit posh. Wouldn't want to swing a cat and break something.

Looking for adventure.
In whatever comes our way.

Lifetime Member

AnswerID: 640392

Reply By: Richard M29 - Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 19:38

Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 19:38
Just reading this post as a new member, I am a cyclotourist, mostly 6 months of the year every year since this time round 2016, with my dog in his trailer, and I on a Gravel bike set up for long distance heavy touring. Great to see, something on here about bike touring and camping. Not many forums here in OZ talk about it. Anyhow glad you guys enjoyed the trip. Gives me another area to explore, when I get over there and finish the Munda Biddy.
AnswerID: 640703

Follow Up By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 21:17

Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 21:17
Thanks Richard. Your turn next to make Blog next!
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 919763

Sponsored Links