Are you looking for advice about your navigation options in 2021?

Submitted: Tuesday, May 04, 2021 at 15:22
ThreadID: 141678 Views:5492 Replies:0 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I know that most of the people in our Forum are well across this stuff but we do get a lot of enquiries from people that come to the Forum looking for tips on where to find out more info.

So did you know there's a collection of Navigation Articles you can find directly off the Home Page of the ExplorOz website?

Just scroll down to the LEARN section and click the Navigation topic (or any other topic that interests you).

Here's the subheading list of what's covered in the article "Best Offline Navigation app for Australia"

Here's the subheading list of what's covered in the article "Comparison of Offline 4WD & GPS Navigation Apps & Software"

The next couple of articles are handy tools - firstly there's a converter for coordinates, and next there's a calculator for distance. At the bottom of the list, you'll also find the Speed calculator.

The main Traveller and Tracker pages are here too.

If you post a comment /discussion into any article it will link your comment to the Forum so that people will be alerted to your question. If you change the type of comment to a Review instead of Discussion it will only remain on the article and be copied as an email to me. Article reviews don't appear in the Forum by default unless an admin unlocks it as a discussion.

Forum moderators can cross-link any Forum post to an article as/if relevant. This compiles all the discussions on a topic together. It's all about future readers having easy access to all the discussion regardless of who/when/where it was posted and is why, this website structure still works better for finding past information than Facebook were stuff is lost so fast and you can never find it again!
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 6 Moderator

Sponsored Links