Download

Submitted: Monday, Apr 05, 2021 at 19:55
ThreadID: 141347 Views:15050 Replies:1 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
Hi I have the app on my Android how do I download to my W10 PC?
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Frank P (NSW) - Monday, Apr 05, 2021 at 20:55

Monday, Apr 05, 2021 at 20:55
Tony A, what app are you talking about?

I will guess it is the EO Traveller app. If I am correct on that, then the licence you buy is for one platform only.

You will have to buy it a second time (from the Windows app store) to put a copy on your PC, and if you want to put it on an iOS device you will have to buy the app a third time (from Apple's app store).

However, within each platform you can install it on as many devices as you like. EG, if you have bought the Android version, you can install it on as many Android devices as you like. Same with the Windows and iOS versions.

However, you only need ONE licence for the maps. Buy it once and you will be able to install it on as many copies of Traveller as you have across all your platforms.

FrankP

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 635899

Follow Up By: Member - Tony A - Monday, Apr 05, 2021 at 21:35

Monday, Apr 05, 2021 at 21:35
I bought the ExplorOz Traveller and EOTopo maps on my Android phone can I download the W10 PC version or is it a different platform?
FollowupID: 913650

Follow Up By: TrevorDavid - Tuesday, Apr 06, 2021 at 05:09

Tuesday, Apr 06, 2021 at 05:09
Morning T A

It’s a different platform, as per Frank’s post, will need to purchase the windows version of the app for your PC. Don’t need to purchase the offline maps again, once purchased can load them on any platform. If it’s a desk top PC that your not moving around with, probably don’t even need to load the offline maps as your always in service. Can if you wish.

Regards

TrevorDavid
dontyajustluvit

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 913655

Sponsored Links