Hema 7

Submitted: Thursday, Jan 07, 2021 at 22:07
ThreadID: 140952 Views:7178 Replies:3 FollowUps:3
This Thread has been Archived
We travel with our Hema 7 . We go well off road . I read about the explorer app . What does one need to use this app . Laptop or ?
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: The Explorer - Friday, Jan 08, 2021 at 03:28

Friday, Jan 08, 2021 at 03:28
All info on link below..from what I can figure multi platform..so choice is yours as to what device you choose to use (android, apple, windows)..EO Taveller

Cheers
Greg
I sent one final shout after him to stick to the track, to which he replied “All right,” That was the last ever seen of Gibson - E Giles 23 April 1874

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 634678

Follow Up By: Gerard S - Friday, Jan 08, 2021 at 09:55

Friday, Jan 08, 2021 at 09:55
Remember each platform application has to be purchased separately. The android version, Apple, windows etc,
FollowupID: 912017

Follow Up By: The Explorer - Friday, Jan 08, 2021 at 12:43

Friday, Jan 08, 2021 at 12:43
My apologies, as Michelle points out below, I could be confused about what mapping program you were actually referring to. I thought you were talking about the EO product, just because we are on the EO forum - but maybe you were referring to Hema's, in which case my comments may not be relevant. Hema's explorer program is available for Android and iOs (apple) devices - not windows. All on their website hema-explorer

Cheers
Greg
I sent one final shout after him to stick to the track, to which he replied “All right,” That was the last ever seen of Gibson - E Giles 23 April 1874

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

FollowupID: 912028

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Friday, Jan 08, 2021 at 12:10

Friday, Jan 08, 2021 at 12:10
Hi Dan,
I am not 100% clear what app you are referring to as you are talking about Hema and Explorer - Hema do indeed have an app called "Explorer" but we (ExplorOz) have an app called "ExplorOz Traveller". Yes its a bit confusing that Hema have used a name for their app so close to our business name but nothing we can do about that. On the Home page of our website the first thing you see is TRAVELLER - that is our app - click to go to the webpage with everything you need to know. Link here - ExplorOz Traveller.

Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 634685

Reply By: diver09 Dan - Friday, Jan 08, 2021 at 22:57

Friday, Jan 08, 2021 at 22:57
Michelle
I would like to buy yours . I need to know how to set it up . Not really computer savy
AnswerID: 634697

Follow Up By: Bonz (Vic) - Saturday, Jan 09, 2021 at 17:38

Saturday, Jan 09, 2021 at 17:38
Hi Dan, what are you planning on running the app on mate? I run it on my iPad, and also a similar thing on my android tablet, both work great. It also runs on a windows system too, but I havent run it there.

Once you make the purchase there are easy to follow instructions that come with it, should be able to work your way thru it. If not then Michelle is a great support as are the boffins on here mate.

Regards

Time is an illusion produced by the passage of history

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 912066

Sponsored Links