Mt Ive Station

Submitted: Saturday, Sep 12, 2020 at 08:08
ThreadID: 140497 Views:6566 Replies:2 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
Morning all, today was the day to start packing for the Mt Ive trip ready to leave next week for a site seeing trip to south Australia, I have my nice new" second hand" van set up for the trip no more rooftop tent for the long stays, I am lucky to be able to still tour NSW, With a bit of luck next year is a goer, Miss all of your facers Blly.
Back Expand Un-Read 3 Moderator

Reply By: GarryR - Saturday, Sep 12, 2020 at 08:34

Saturday, Sep 12, 2020 at 08:34
Good on ya Billy. Your getting a bit soft these days mate, or is it the old body just cannot keep climbing those steps late at night. Yeah I know Billy, Judy and I have now deleted the RTT for that very reason, and now find it more comfortable in the tent. Sad about the circumstances for this years Gathering, but with luck it should be a goer for 2021. Half your luck being able to move around. as we are still stuck at home even in stage 3, and I cannot travel to the workshop as it in stage 4. Due to medical conditions, my part time boss does not want me near the workshop due to the virus, as the staff move around the shire working and could pose a threat when then return. Good to hear your still about.
location - Warragul -Victoria
life is too short, so out and about enjoy

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 633374

Reply By: Member - cruza25 - Saturday, Sep 12, 2020 at 11:42

Saturday, Sep 12, 2020 at 11:42
Congratulations Bill, hope you enjoy the new van.

We were so looking forward to the gathering but hopefully it can happen next year.

We are going away in a few weeks and will visit Mt Ive as part of our trip around the western side of the state and the Eyre peninsular.
I will check out the place and make sure there is plenty of firewood available.

Cheers
Mike and Steph.
The Newlyweds

AnswerID: 633377

Follow Up By: Sir Kev - Saturday, Sep 12, 2020 at 13:36

Saturday, Sep 12, 2020 at 13:36
We are still waiting for a Photo of the Twins as well

Cheers Kev

Russell Coight:
He was presented with a difficult decision: push on into the stretching deserts, or return home to his wife.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

FollowupID: 910407

Follow Up By: GarryR - Saturday, Sep 12, 2020 at 14:14

Saturday, Sep 12, 2020 at 14:14
Did you say firewood? When do we start? Billy would be itching to become supervisor again, and Sir Kev will probably need the exercise along with myself. I just finished cutting about 12ton of wood for next year after the storms went through a couple of weeks ago. Have a good trip, and I will await your report of over due fun.
location - Warragul -Victoria
life is too short, so out and about enjoy

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 910408

Sponsored Links