Our last trip away

Submitted: Friday, Apr 03, 2020 at 19:54
ThreadID: 139872 Views:7770 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I'm so thankful that we managed to get a little trip away just a few weeks ago. It was the March long weekend. I did publish the Track Log but never got around to making a Blog about it so many of you may have missed it. Since then, the world has gone crazy and things got pushed aside. However, in the last few days I was reminded that I had never promoted our Track Log from this trip so thought I'd do that here today. First - let me just start by showing you a few photos of what goes on during our reccie trips.

So - obviously we recorded our trip using the ExplorOz Traveller app. We did this on multiple devices to test various operational states. To make the Track Log, I used the tracking and photos from my Samsung phone to publish what you see here below.

This is the page link to my Track Log for this trip MundAl 1 Track Log. If you follow that link, you'll see the page has various bits of info - photos, map, description, trip stats, distance, etc. If you open the map panel you can see there are images pinned to the route (these are photos with a GPS position), any other photos show at the top.

However, I've also "embeded" the Track Log map right here in my Forum post. All I had to do was press 2 buttons and voila!

Just like adding a photo or link into your post, there is a button to add Track Logs. If you click Track Logs this brings up a box with a folder structure to help you locate any Track Log in your account. Select one and another box will appear - just click "EMBED".

It would be great to see more of you using these features. You can even Share your Track Logs (from the webpage) to Facebook to show people your trips. These tools have been here for many years.

Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 6 Moderator

Reply By: skulldug - Friday, Apr 03, 2020 at 21:17

Friday, Apr 03, 2020 at 21:17
Michelle,

Very glad that you are home.

Skull
AnswerID: 630861