Back Issues of Newsletters

Submitted: Monday, Dec 02, 2019 at 14:05
ThreadID: 139383 Views:5792 Replies:0 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Did you know that the newsletters we send via email are all stored on the website so if you're ever wanting to see the latest issue, or just want to browse through previous issues you can.

In the new-look website, just start at the Home page, go to the bottom right and just above the black footer you'll see Newsletters - click the image and you'll be taken to this page - All Past Newsletters. As you can see, the newsletters appear in chronological order with the most recent at the top.

We actually have a few different distribution lists - the ExplorOz General Newsletter (for everyone). The Traveller newsletter (just for app owners). The Member's Newsletter (just for subscribed financial Members), and the Business Members newsletters (self explanatory). We don't have a fixed distribution schedule and only send a newsletter to the relevant distribution list if there is something worthwhile saying to that user-group.

If you're not getting the ExplorOz General Newsletters and want to - open your account and check that you have opted into receive newsletters by email. If you are subscribed but aren't getting them, check your mail program hasn't decided to "junk" our mail. Look for an option in your mail program to add our domain , ie. @exploroz.com to a "safe", or "white" list. Different mail programs and ISPs handle things differently so sorry we cannot give you any more specific tips for this but I'm sure most of you can figure it out.
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 3 Moderator

Sponsored Links