2018 Raffle - get your tickets here

Submitted: Friday, Oct 19, 2018 at 14:23
ThreadID: 137366 Views:2356 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
GET RAFFLE TICKETS HERE

The 2018 ExplorOz National Gathering at Kilcowera Station was Raffling 3 major prizes, due to the low number of attendee’s it has been decided to open the raffle up to the wider EO community. For one of the Raffles a lucky winner will receive a one of a kind, hand-painted metal jerry can, depicting a compilation of the 2018 Photo Comp Winner's submission. These tickets are available for 4 for $10.
The second raffle is a one of a kind, hand painted metal serving tray, depicting the Runner up of the 2018 Photo Comp. The ticket cost for this raffle is 4 for $5.
Finally Member John T (Tamworth) donated a hand crafted wooden play toy, which will be shipped in a flat pack so some assembly will be required. The ticket cost for this raffle is 4 for $10.

These are open for sale to everyone, and your Raffle Ticket Number/s will be sent to you via email within one week of purchase. The winner of each raffle will be contacted via email. Should you wish to purchase/donate more than 4 tickets, simply change the item quantity in the shopping cart. All proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to charity (Drought Angels).

Tickets will be available till 30 November 2018.
GET RAFFLE TICKETS HERE
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 1 Moderator

Reply By: Member - John T (Tamworth NSW) - Friday, Oct 19, 2018 at 14:46

Friday, Oct 19, 2018 at 14:46
Hi Michelle

Any chance you can add the photographs of each prize so that prospective ticket buyers can see what they might win. Kev posted photographs of my “Adventure Tree House” and if you don’t have same of the jerry can and tray I am sure he could send same to you.

Cheers

John T
John T (Lifetime Member)
VKS-737 Mobile 2619
Selcall 2619
"Argue for your limitations and sure enough they're yours" - Richard Bach in "Illusions"

Lifetime Member

AnswerID: 621660

Follow Up By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Friday, Oct 19, 2018 at 17:07

Friday, Oct 19, 2018 at 17:07
The images are there for each item but you have to wait 4 hours for the cache to update til you'll see them. I also loaded them into the main product so if you open it you see the 3 prizes at the top.
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 894253

Reply By: Sir Kev - Saturday, Oct 20, 2018 at 21:36

Saturday, Oct 20, 2018 at 21:36

Russell Coight:
He was presented with a difficult decision: push on into the stretching deserts, or return home to his wife.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 621685

Sponsored Links