Article Review: EOTrackMe

My Article Rating: My Rating 5/5

My EO tracking has been accurate for the past 2 weeks but in the past two days has become spasmodic . Is there a reason for this and how can I fix it ?;
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Tuesday, Sep 19, 2017 at 11:31

Tuesday, Sep 19, 2017 at 11:31
There are many possible reasons but firstly please confirm what type of device and what program is being used to record the tracking? As your issue is personal, this is best dealt with via direct contact. Please contact info@exploroz.com and supply all necessary details to enable me to identify you. thanks
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 613859

Follow Up By: piequins - Wednesday, Sep 20, 2017 at 08:22

Wednesday, Sep 20, 2017 at 08:22
Thank you for your reply . I am using ExplorOz TrackMe on an iPad Mini 4 . My user name is Piequins and device name Twojqs. The problem now seems to have resolved itself and is showing my correct position. It seems to be associated with the syncing of the personal tracking updates and /or any other syncing. Thank you
FollowupID: 884410

Follow Up By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Wednesday, Sep 20, 2017 at 14:47

Wednesday, Sep 20, 2017 at 14:47
Hi Piequins, you are a Traveller app user I see now - there was a tracking bug in the iOS version 2.1.0 released 15th September but we only became fully aware of it yesterday and have fixed it in the new release 2.1.2 which we sent to the store today but will may take up to 24 hours to appear in the store (there was a 2.1.1 but it had a different problem - unable to load comments) so in 2.1.2 we have fixed both these things.
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 884412

Reply By: Member - Boobook - Wednesday, Sep 20, 2017 at 06:24

Wednesday, Sep 20, 2017 at 06:24
Is your device android?
AnswerID: 613861

Sponsored Links