Great Australian Made Camping gear.

Submitted: Sunday, Apr 23, 2017 at 07:29
ThreadID: 134710 Views:2922 Replies:1 FollowUps:4
This Thread has been Archived
No relation, just a happy customer.

In Front Camping gear have a promotion till ANZAC day. 55% off which is great news for anyone getting ready to head off this travel season.

Promotion information page

They make very good quality stuff. That's a great promotion. If nothing else the site will give you an hour or more of interesting "Windows shopping".

Hope this is ok with EO
Back Expand Un-Read 2 Moderator

Reply By: Mick O - Sunday, Apr 23, 2017 at 13:39

Sunday, Apr 23, 2017 at 13:39
Yes I think Klaus and Lynn's products are held in high regards by many EO members Tony. Good canvas products that are well made to last. They've recently moved down to Queenstown Tas after selling up in Melbourne with beneficial results for Lynns health.

I shopped up big before xmas last year.

Thanks for the link.

Mick
''We knew from the experience of well-known travelers that the
trip would doubtless be attended with much hardship.''
Richard Maurice - 1903

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 610465

Follow Up By: Member - Boobook - Sunday, Apr 23, 2017 at 13:48

Sunday, Apr 23, 2017 at 13:48
Ah I wasn't aware they moved. I used to love going there and getting Klaus to fix up my designs before making the stuff up for me. Always good for a chat. I would never go there if I was in a hurry.

I hope all works out for them.
FollowupID: 880386

Follow Up By: Mick O - Sunday, Apr 23, 2017 at 13:58

Sunday, Apr 23, 2017 at 13:58
Yeah, Lynn's health was not the best. The clean air down there has worked wonders and they certainly got a lot more bang for their buck in buying their new premises. I caught up with them not too long before they left and they were filling a shipping container or two with Canvas lol.

Mate I've been really happy with their products over 10 years now and the fact that Klaus is more than happy to custom make you bags to fit just about anything you wish is a real bloody bonus. Got a nice padded one recently for my small breadmaker (no not Vikki she's the small bread-winner lol).

That reminds me I probably do need an extra bag or two for this years quad expedition.

Cheers Mick
Richard Maurice - 1903

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 880387

Follow Up By: Mick O - Sunday, Apr 23, 2017 at 14:02

Sunday, Apr 23, 2017 at 14:02
P.S. - The cheeky so&so immortalised me by naming the biggest rubbish bag he makes after me....Don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing lol.

I had him design a couple for the back of my old Nissan that could take several weeks rubbish or a load of firewood. Nice heavy duty jobs they are.

Thank christ he didn't put my head on it!
Richard Maurice - 1903

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 880388

Follow Up By: Sigmund - Monday, Apr 24, 2017 at 07:07

Monday, Apr 24, 2017 at 07:07
+1.Well made gear.
FollowupID: 880408

Sponsored Links