Article Review: ExplorOz Traveller Feedback & FAQ

My Article Rating: My Rating 4/5

"Membership is not included when you purchase the Traveller App, however if you are an existing Member, then the Track Logging feature is enabled at no charge (saving $29.99 per year)."
I'm a member since years...
How can I enable / download Track Logginh for free?
I only see Track Loggin purchase Icon...
kind regards
Heiner
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Tuesday, Apr 18, 2017 at 07:35

Tuesday, Apr 18, 2017 at 07:35
You just need to be logged in Heiner.
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 610296

Follow Up By: 1052 - Tuesday, Apr 18, 2017 at 20:29

Tuesday, Apr 18, 2017 at 20:29
Hmmm....

I'm logged in (as you can see in the picture) but can't activate Tracklogging.

Or am I searching on a wrong screen?
FollowupID: 880237

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Friday, Apr 21, 2017 at 10:43

Friday, Apr 21, 2017 at 10:43
sorry Heiner,
I've been away and unable to respond until just now. It would seem then that you are logging into another account. Best if you go to the website and log in there and check that it is a Member account. If not, contact me again via email.
Michelle Martin

Lifetime Member

AnswerID: 610399

Follow Up By: 1052 - Saturday, Apr 22, 2017 at 04:50

Saturday, Apr 22, 2017 at 04:50
Ahhh, I'm a Visitor???? Why? I was always a member as far as I remember !?!?!
And because of that I can't send an email....
FollowupID: 880358

Follow Up By: 1052 - Tuesday, Apr 25, 2017 at 06:57

Tuesday, Apr 25, 2017 at 06:57
Look @ the picture and you can see that I'm logged in
FollowupID: 880443

Follow Up By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Tuesday, Apr 25, 2017 at 13:11

Tuesday, Apr 25, 2017 at 13:11
Heiner,
I have just looked up your email address (as per this screen shot) in our User Account lookup system. As our system will only allow you to have 1 active account per email address, it will show the latest registered account when I do this and I am seeing that your latest registered account was created on April 3 2017 and that is is a Visitor account. The system will not allow you to log into a Visitor account if you already have an active Member account so this tells me that you have somehow deleted your Member account as that is the only way you could have created another account and that's how you have managed to get logged in with a Visitor account. What has to happen now, is that you need to delete your Visitor account (from the website). Then when you log in to the website, our auto profile recovery program will recovery your Member account and you should be able to log in (to the website) to the Member account successfully. You will also need to log off the app and shut the app down. Then relaunch it and then log in again to ensure that it loads the Member account. Check that. Once it is done you will get the green tick for licensed for Track Logging.
Michelle Martin

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 880462

Follow Up By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Tuesday, Apr 25, 2017 at 19:17

Tuesday, Apr 25, 2017 at 19:17
Ok Heiner,
I can see in the logs that you've been deleting your account and then logging in but each time it auto-recovers the same account so this means you don't have any other account such as a Member account with that email address. If you believe you have a Member account it would appear that it has been registered to another email address. Do you know what that might be? Can you find your original emails confirming your Member number perhaps - I can look it up for you if you know your Member number.
Michelle Martin

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 880479

Follow Up By: 1052 - Tuesday, Apr 25, 2017 at 20:05

Tuesday, Apr 25, 2017 at 20:05
Well, I have a Member-Card which says that it expires on 14.01.2017, but I'm sure (maybe) that I have extend my membership.
Personal Member Nr.: 5349.

Maybe you can have a look in my entries?

Otherwise I have to renew my membership?

kind regards
Heiner
FollowupID: 880481

Follow Up By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Wednesday, Apr 26, 2017 at 11:44

Wednesday, Apr 26, 2017 at 11:44
Hello Heiner,
I have this morning had David investigate this to try to figure out why the auto recovery wasn't picking up your Member account and we found this was because you had other registered visitor accounts with the same email account that were newer than your Member account - but also your Member account was expired on 14th January this year. Because it got deleted by an SES bounce before the renewal invoice was issued, you never received your renewal notice. To cut a long story short, we have deleted all your un-required visitor accounts this morning and found your original Member account (expired) but this can be renewed now by logging in - and going to the shop renewal item and paying online. Please try to log in now and you should be set to go. I am trying to get David to write a more bullet-proof system to stop people registering multiple accounts that overwrite their Member account but it is hard as this circumvents the profile security we try to offer you.
Michelle Martin

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 880505

Follow Up By: Member - Heiner B (INT) - Wednesday, Apr 26, 2017 at 15:09

Wednesday, Apr 26, 2017 at 15:09
Thanx Michelle,
now it works.
I've renewed my membership.

But !!! The App doesn't support long passwords !!!
I had to change my password to a shorter one to fit for the app.
Shorter passwords are more unsecure ;)

best regards.
Heiner
FollowupID: 880507

Sponsored Links